Mac Printing Presets
Find this page at:
Create a New Preset
- Edit the options (click on “Copies and Pages”) to get a list of the avialable options for the selected printer.
- Change the “Presets” option to select “Save As”.
- Give this set of options a name (i.e. “Black and White” for a preset on a color printer where the Color Options – Color as Gray is set to “On”)
Now this set of options will be used whenever you use the “Preset” with that name.
Modify a preset
- From the Print Dialog window, select the preset to edit
- Change the settings you want changed
- From the “Presets” list, select “Save”