NC State & N.C.Cooperative Extension Applications
Find this page at:
NC State Applications
- G Suite @ NC State
- MyPack Portal – Travel, Self-Service, WolfPack Reporting, Leave System and more
- NC State Personnel Directory
- PINS – Project Information and Navigation System – Enter your contract and grant proposals
- Sponsored Programs and Regulatory Compliance (Replaces SPARCS and TEARS)
- Travel Reimbursement
- PeopleAdmin – NC State University Online Recruitment System
- Wolfpack Reporting System – Financial status reports
For all NC State Extension & N.C. Cooperative Extension Employees
- Extension Directory – Search for colleagues
- Extension Employee Database – Update your directory information
- Extension’s Eventbrite
- Extension Intranet – Find and post content that is primarily of internal interest
- Extension Learning Management System (XLMS) – Register for or create in-service workshops. View workshop history from 2018 forward.
- Extension One Stop Shop
- eXtension’s People – You may have signed up for an eXtension ID as one way to find and network with extension colleagues, nationwide. This service is being phased out by eXtension and features are being replaced by Connect Extension.
- Responsibilities and Email – Search for and email employees within selected responsibility area(s)
- Extension Resource Database – Search for extension fact sheets, numbered publications and other resources
- Extension Youth Event Registration System – Submit youth events requiring approval.
- Basecamp – Project Management Tool
For County Personnel
- Contacts – Extension Contact Management System
- Digital Sign Dashboard – For counties with EIT-managed digital signs
- Extension Performance Appraisal Tool
- Extension Resource Database Create branded informal factsheets and peer-reviewed and numbered (EP3) Extension publications.