How to Add Simple Call-Out Graphics to Images on a Mac
If you’ve ever wanted to add simple call-out graphics like arrows or circles to screenshots or other images to highlight something but thought you couldn’t because you don’t have editing software, you’re in luck!
On a Mac, all you have to do is the following:
- Open the image you would like to edit in Finder
- Click the Show Markup Toolbar icon
- Click the Shapes icon and choose what shape you want to add
- Move/drag the shape to what you want to highlight/call-out on the image
- When you close the image, it will automatically save