Check-in Participants for Your Zoom Meetings
Now that you’ve set up your Zoom session and lots of people are signing into it, how can you keep track of them?
You can have people “check-in” to your event by using what Zoom calls the Register function.
- Go to the NC State University Zoom login page and log in to create your meeting.
- Use the Schedule a New Meeting button in the upper left.
- Fill in the meeting name, date, and time.
- Scroll down and locate the section label “Registration” and check the box Required box to turn it on.
Advertise your meeting as you normally would. When it comes time for the session to begin, people will be prompted for their First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
After your meeting has ended, you can run a report to get your attendance list.
- Go to the NC State University Zoom login page and log in.
- In the Meetings section, select the Previous tab and copy the Meeting ID of your session.
- On the left menu, go to Account Management > Reports > Meetings.
- Click on the down arrow next to Search by Time Range and change it to Search by Meeting ID. Paste in your Meeting ID and click the Search button.
- Click Generate on the far left to create your report.
- Zoom will open the Report Queue Page and your report should be at the top of the list.
- Download your report.
Now you have a report of who attended so you can have a record or check people into Eventbrite or XLMS.
For more information, see Accessing Zoom Reports.