Facilitator Hiring: These are the instructions, forms, and documents that Agents will need to hire Facilitators.
- Facilitator Contract Procedures
- Adult/Youth Facilitator Job Description
- Child Facilitator Job Description
- Instruction Agreement
- Direct_Deposit_Form (ACH Enrollment)
- W9 Form
Facilitator Training: Here is the training checklist that Agents will need to go over with Facilitators and the training items that Facilitators will need to complete before beginning program delivery. (The training checklist does not have to be turned in.)
Adult and Youth Facilitator
- Adult & Youth Facilitator Training Checklist
- Adult&Youth Facilitator Training Movie View the embedded movie below or for a larger view, click on the YouTube icon on the bottom right corner of the movie to view it on the SNAP-Ed Steps to Health YouTube Page.
New Video Embed
- Child Facilitator Training Checklist
- Child Facilitator Training Movie View the embedded movie below or for a larger view, click on the YouTube icon on the bottom right corner of the movie to view it on the SNAP-Ed Steps to Health YouTube Page.
Civil Rights Training:
Please note the slides say FY14 and the voice says FY16. Be assured this is still the appropriate Civil Rights Video for FY17.
And Justice For All FY17 Poster
Facilitator Timesheet and Mileage Forms: These forms need to completed by Facilitators during program preparation and delivery, signed by the Facilitator and Agent at the end of the program, and mailed in to the Steps to Health Office by no later than August 31, 2015 for Facilitators to be compensated for their work.