Update Your Image in the NCCE Directory
If you provide an image, it will be used by your name on the Extension Directory and the county websites’ staff pages.
First, you will need a photo. You can use the same photo for the Extension Directory as you do for your NCSU Faculty ID card (See: CES Photo ID Help). It should be taken or cropped to portrait mode with the propportions of 4 units high by 3 units wide (e.g. 640 pixels x 480 pixels). It should be a professional looking image.
- Go to the NCCE Employee Database
- Click on “Choose File” below “Your Photo”.
- Note: you have to do this for yourself. Nobody else can update your photo.
- Locate and “Open” the image to be used.
- The filename will be shown to the right of the “Choose File” button, but the image will not reflect the uploaded image until after you Submit.
- Click the “Submit” button to upload your image.
- If successful, you will get a page that indicates your photo was uploaded successfully. When you return to the Employee Database page, you will see the current photo.
The NCCE Directory will be updated immediately.
The County Websites’ Staff pages are updated nightly.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact your Information Management Agent or the EIT Helpdesk.