Logo for N.C. Cooperative Extension N.C. Cooperative Extension Homepage

Requesting PeopleSoft Travel Accounts

Reimbursement for travel expenses is handled through a Web Interface application written by Administrative Computing Services (ACS) at NC State University. This application runs on the ACS Servers and is maintained by ACS for accepting travel reimbursement requests from the entire university. N.C. Cooperative Extension no longer has a separate program for submitting requests.

In order to access the travel program to submit a request, the person entering the information (may or may not be the traveler) must sign a NC State University Data Access Compliance Statement and request access to the Web Travel Program. You can print the University/Data Access Compliance Statement Form.

Instructions for Completing the Form

Note: These instructions are valid only for NCCES County Personnel. Other personnel should contact their departmental bookkeeper for additional information.

Please complete every box on this statement. Include your office phone number in the box labeled Campus Telephone Number and your complete address in the box labeled Campus Box Number.

Fax the completed form along with a coversheet signed by the CED requesting access to Web Travel to: Carolyn Richardson in the CALS Business office at 919-515-3074.