Using Gmail’s Vacation Automatic Response
You can let people know that you are out of the office by setting up a vacation automatic response.
- Sign in at at http://gmail.ncsu.edu
- Click the Settings button (looks like a gear) in the upper right corner just below your email address.
- Click on the General tab if not already selected. Scroll down to the section titled “Vacation responder”.
- Select Vacation responder on
- Fill in the first and last dates
- Add the message that you would like to be sent
- Save your changes