Hottest Extension Topics: What Should You Write About in July?
July’s Edition of Hottest Extension Topics is here!
With everyone investing more and more attention into their websites and online communication streams during the pandemic, we wanted to give you insights on what you may want to be posting about. If we look back at the last 5 years of data in Google Analytics (for all county and topic portals), these were the posts that consistently drew the most traffic during the month of July.
You’ll notice that many of the posts below are focused on issues with pests and disease, particularly vegetable gardening (and just like June, there’s still a lot of interest in tomatoes)!
- Why Are My Squash Rotting?
- Drying Hemp for CBD Production
- What Is a Green Tomato? Unripe Red or Its Very Own Variety??
- What is Eating My Tomato Plant?
- What Causes Tomatoes to Crack?
- What’s Making This Hole in My Yard?
- Does Your Lawn or Garden Need Lime?
- Controlling Caterpillars in Vegetable Gardens (no longer published)
- What is Making Webs in My Tree? (no longer published)
- What Causes Tiny Mounds of Soil in My Lawn? (no longer published)
- Weed Control in Pastures and Hay Fields (no longer published)