Hottest Extension Topics: What Should You Write About in August?
The August edition of our Hottest Extension Topics is here!
With everyone investing more time into online communication during the pandemic, we wanted to offer up some tips on what you may want to be posting about on your Extension sites. If we look back at the last 5 years of data in Google Analytics (for all county and topic portals), these were the posts that consistently drew the most traffic during the month of August, or were written in the month of August and became popular.
You’ll notice that many of the posts below are focused on issues with getting ready for the fall and colder temps, particularly planting/maintaining a garden, seeding and controlling weeds in tall fescue, and miscellaneous pest control.
- What Is a Green Tomato? Unripe Red or Its Very Own Variety??
- Take the Sting Out of Sandspurs
- Have Your Trees Started Dropping Their Leaves Already?
- Plant a Fall Garden
- What Causes Tomatoes to Crack?
- Time to Seed Tall Fescue
- What Is Making Webs In My Tree
- Fall Pre Emergent Weed Control
- Cool Season Food Plots For Deer
- Controlling Caterpillars In Vegetable Gardens
- Pecans Falling Way Too Soon What To Do
- Treat Now To Prevent Pecan Weevil Damage
- It’s Time For Muscadines
NOTE: If a headline isn’t linked, it means the Post or Page has since been deleted or is currently unavailable.