What Have Been the Hottest Extension Topics for Apr 16 – May 16?
With everyone investing more and more attention into their websites and online communication streams during the pandemic, we wanted to give you insights on what you may want to write about. If we look back at the last 5 years of data in Google Analytics (for all county and topic portals), these were the posts that appeared at least once in the Top 10 between April 16 and May 16, 2020. Some of these posts were popular every Spring!
You’ll notice that many posts attempt to address a concern someone may have for their landscape, garden, or farm in the form of a question! We find that many headlines phrased as a question rank better in Google, because after all, that’s what people are typing into search … questions!
Note: Some of these posts are no longer published, either because the advice has changed, they’ve been refreshed or replaced by other content.
- Ten Most Common Trees
- “What Are Those Orange Things In My Tree?”
- Why Does Moss Grow in Areas of My Lawn and Not My Grass?
- Does Your Lawn or Garden Need Lime?
- Pruning Knock Out Roses
- What Are the Best Tomato Varieties?
- What Is Making Webs In My Tree?
- Bradford Pear: A Mixed Blessing in the Landscape
- What Causes Tiny Mounds of Soil in My Lawn?
- Pest Alert: Ground Bees Active But Do Not Threaten People or Yards
- When is the Best Time to Use Weed and Feed Fertilizers?
- Advantages of Crop Rotation
- Tired of Seeing Buttercup in Your Pasture?
- NC Tree Identification
- Will My Vegetable Seedlings Survive This Weekend’s Cold?
- What Is the Best Evergreen for Screening?
- Cold Temperature Damage and Spring Green-Up of Warm-Season Grasses
- How to Harvest and Dry Hemp for CBD Production
- Annual Bluegrass (Poa Annua) Spring Invasion