Learn More About Zoom Meeting and Zoom Video Webinar
Zoom is a video and web conferencing service. Using Zoom Meeting, you can host up to 50 participants in an interactive setting where all participants can fully participate by speaking, chatting, and sharing their screen.
Zoom Video Webinar is a view-only platform that allows you to conduct large online events with video, audio, and screen sharing. The features in Webinar are tailored for managing larger audiences, including registration, reporting, Q&A, and in-meeting chat for attendees. A Zoom Video Webinar is like a lecture hall. A Zoom Meeting is more interactive. With Zoom Webinar, you can host webinars with up to 500 participants, record webinars so they can be viewed at a later time, have attendees register so that you can send reminders and follow-ups, and invite panelists to present along with you and share their screens.
The Webinar platform allows you to:
- Host up to 500 attendees
- Invite panelists to present
- Attendees ask questions using Q&A button.
How to start using Zoom:
- Schedule a meeting or webinar using the Zoom Tool
- Refer to this factsheet about EIT’s new Zoom service
- Find out more about Zoom Video Webinar
- Consider attending EIT’s upcoming Zoom training listed in the Extension Learning Management System.